YOUR ALL-IN-ONE GUIDE TO REAP THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
For centuries, apple cider vinegar has served as an indispensible health and beauty elixir. In The Apple Cider Vinegar Cure, holistic nutrition consultant Madeline Given shares some of the history and the science behind this superfood. She also provides instructions on how to make natural remedies to boost your gut and your glow, and brings this probiotic powerhouse to your plate with delicious, nourishing recipes for every meal of the day.
Are you ready to explore your own irreplaceable uses for this multi-purpose tonic??
- A brief historical review of apple cider vinegar's role in folklore medicine
- Over 20 healing home remedies to help alleviate arthritis, clear congestion, and soothe a sore throat
- Over 25 natural body and hair care treatments, including Basic Apple Cider Vinegar Facial Toner and Lemon Lavender Hand Spray
- 75 simple recipes that use apple cider vinegar in savory and sweet dishes
- A handy homebrew guide to making your own batches of apple cider vinegar like a pro To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||6.9 MB|
|Publisher: ||Sonoma Press|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781942411284 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|