Ideal for software engineers new to privacy, this book helps you examine privacy-protective information management architectures and their foundational components—building blocks that you can combine in many ways. Policymakers, academics, students, and advocates unfamiliar with the technical terrain will learn how these tools can help drive policies to maximize privacy protection.
- Restrict access to data through a variety of application-level controls
- Use security architectures to avoid creating a single point of trust in your systems
- Explore federated architectures that let users retrieve and view data without compromising data security
- Maintain and analyze audit logs as part of comprehensive system oversight
- Examine case studies to learn how these building blocks help solve real problems
- Understand the role and responsibilities of a Privacy Engineer for maintaining your privacy architecture
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||3.0 MB|
|Publisher: ||O'Reilly Media|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781491904510 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|