An ASP.NET 2.0 book that just helps you get things done!
This book contains a collection of 101 best practice, object oriented solutions that you can easily adapt to your own projects.
Coverage includes:Working with text, numbers, dates & timesAccessing data with ADO.NETForm validation under multiple sceneriosPage, Session and application state tipsAccess control in web applicationsProducing standards compliant outputEnhancing applications with AJAXWorking with EmailHandling errors and debuggingPerformance tips and pitfallsAnd much more!
As a bonus, all book buyers get download access to the code archive which has all the examples in the book in both C# and VB.Back Cover
"A comprehensive collection of ready-to-use ASP.NET solutions!"
The ASP.NET 2.0 Anthology: 101 Essential Tips, Tricks & Hacks is a collection of solutions to the most common ASP.NET problems. Let five world-class ASP.NET professionals guide you through countless practical solutions using C# or VB.Learn to:
- Build a database access layer for improved portability.
- Sidestep the ASP.NET framework when required.
- Build data-driven applications quickly with SubSonic.
- Gracefull handle errors effectively.
- Work with email: send, parse, & manage attachments.
- Use component-based development for flexibility.
- Make your applications search engine friendly.
- Validate data input on forms.
- Create a user registration system.
- Use Master Pages to simplify development.
- Work with binary content.
- Improve the speed of your site, decrease bandwidth usage and speed up database queries
- And lots more...
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||15.6 MB|
|Date published: || 2007|
|ISBN: ||9781457192685 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|