CELEBRATING 25 YEARS OF HELPING STUDENTS SELECT THE PERFECT COLLEGE!
The Princeton Review started publishing The Best Colleges in 1992 with surveys from 30,000 students. A quarter-century and more than a million student surveys later, we stand by our claim that there is no single “best” college, only the best college for you… and that this is the book that will help you find it!
What Makes THE BEST 381 COLLEGES the Most Popular College Guide?
DIRECTLY FROM STUDENTS TO YOU
· 381 in-depth school profiles based on candid feedback from 143,000 students, covering academics, administration, campus life, and financial aid
· Insights on unique college character, social scene, and more
RANKING LISTS & RATINGS SCORES
· Lists of the top 20 colleges in 62 categories based on students' opinions of academics, campus life, facilities, and much more
· Ratings for every school on Financial Aid, Selectivity, and Quality of Life
· Bonus list of the 200 "best-value" schools featured in Colleges That Pay You Back
DETAILED ADMISSIONS INFORMATION
· The "Inside Word" on competitive applications, test scores, tuition, and average indebtedness
· Comprehensive information on selectivity, freshman profiles, and application deadlines at each school
What the media is saying about The Best 381 Colleges from The Princeton Review:
“The most efficient of the college guidebooks. Has entertaining profiles larded with quotes from students.”
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||23.3 MB|
|Publisher: ||Princeton Review|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781101920312 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|American Samoa, Canada, Guam, Micronesia (Federated States of), Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Puerto Rico, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands (U.S.)|