A treasury of the most notable, profound, and thought-provoking Buddhist-inspired writing published in the last year.
The Best Buddhist Writing 2012 includes:
• His Holiness the Dalai Lama on cultivating a universal ethic of kindness
• Sharon Salzberg on getting your meditation practice started
• Pema Chödrön on how to smile at fear
• The Venerable Bhikkhu Bodhi on analyzing global problems through the lens of traditional Buddhist teachings
• Bruce Rich on the enlightened model of government of the Buddhist monarch King Ashoka
• Thich Nhat Hanh on fidelity in loving relationships
• Michael A. Stusser
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||294 KB|
|Date published: || 2012|
|ISBN: ||9780834828056 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|American Samoa, Canada, Guam, Micronesia (Federated States of), Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Puerto Rico, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands (U.S.)|