Caddyshack is the ultimate golfer's cult movie. Released in 1980 and starring Bill Murray, Chevy Chase, Rodney Dangerfield, Ted Knight, and others, the movie is unquestionably the raunchiest, funniest golf movie ever made. The Book of Caddyshack gives fans a behind-the-scenes look at this classic comedy and includes:
Essentially, as the subtitle says: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About the Greatest Movie Ever Made
- Full descriptions of all scenes, with the main action plus what's going on in the background (and there's a lot going on!)
- Details on actors and others involved in the movie: movies and television shows in which they appeared before and after Caddyshack. Where are they now? Some went on to excellent careers, others crashed and burned.
- Key props, such as Rodney Dangerfield's Rolls Royce and his enormous golf bag. Where did they come from? Where are they now?
- How the script progressed from the original to the eventual. The original is in the Caddyshack restaurant in Ponte Vedra Beach near Jacksonville.
- Every possible bit of trivia about the movie and making the movie.
- PGA Tour stars' favorite movie moments.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||1.6 MB|
|Publisher: ||Taylor Trade Publishing|
|Date published: || 2007|
|ISBN: ||9781589795143 (DRM-PDF)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|