Have Your Cake and Sell It Too!
Yes, you can make a living out of owning a cake business ??" but it takes more than quality ingredients, amazing piping skills and having a whole lot of friends who order from you. Written by the leading authority on running a successful cake business, The Business of Baking gives you the knowledge, motivation and inspiration to help you start and grow a business from your sweet art.
Many of us started in this industry because in a moment of enthusiasm or guilt, we agreed to make a cake for someone we love. Once we cleaned up the kitchen (twice), cursed at the plastic bags which supposedly are easy to use as piping bags, and swore we would never, EVER do this again...we did it again, became addicted to it, and found ourselves in business. Along the way, we learned how to bake, fill and ice a cake but we never learned the business skills we need to get our dreams off the ground.
In this book you will:
- Understand how to price for profit and communicate your prices without cringing
- Learn customer service skills so they love you and what to do if it goes wrong
- Understand the importance of marketing and how to do it without feeling self-conscious
- Get some real-life advice on how to have both a life, a family and a business without losing your mind
- Find solid small business advice presented with a dash of humour and a pinch of tough love
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||534 KB|
|Publisher: ||emzeegee pty ltd|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9780994524119 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|