Incorporating exercise, nutrition, and positive thinking, the Guide to Lifestyle Empowerment shows you how to move the focus from what you canít do by putting it on what you can do to live fully with multiple sclerosis. When Olympic champion Jimmie Heuga founded the Can Do Multiple Sclerosis non-profit organization in 1984, people with multiple sclerosis were told to take it easy and avoid straining themselves in any way. Those days are long gone.
The Can Do MS organization provides empowerment programs to more than 10,000 people in the United States and Canada each year. Some of those programs are done in collaboration with the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. In this guide, a multidisciplinary team of experts from the organization have compiled more than 20 yearsí worth of knowledge to share their unique approach to whole body wellness.
The lifestyle empowerment guide provides the information and motivation to help you:
- Get active again and stay physically fit
- Manage symptoms to make every day easier
- Improve your mood and tackle cognitive difficulties
- Develop a plan to eat better to stay energetic and healthy
- Build an MS team for complete health careTo view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||1.4 MB|
|Publisher: ||Demos Health|
|Date published: || 2012|
|ISBN: ||2370006809982 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Copying:||of 20 selections every 20 days allowed|
|Printing:||of 20 pages every 20 days allowed|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|