The Complete Business Process Handbook is the most comprehensive body of knowledge on business processes. With expert guidance from authors and editors Mark von Rosing and Henrik von Scheel, it is written as a practical guide for Executives, Practitioners, Managers and Students by the authorities that have shaped the way we think and work with process today.
This book provides everything you need to know about the processes and frameworks, methods, and approaches to implement BPM. Through real-world examples, best practices, LEADing practices and advice from experts, readers will understand how BPM works and how to best use it to their advantage. Cases from industry leaders and innovators show how early adopters of LEADing Practices improved their businesses by using BPM technology and methodology.
As the first of three volumes, this book represents the most comprehensive body of knowledge published on business process. Following closely behind, the second volume uniquely bridges theory with how BPM is applied today with the most extensive information on extended BPM. The third volume will explore award winning real-life examples of leading business process practices and how it can be replaced to your advantage.
- Learn what Business Process is and how to get started
- Comprehensive historical process evolution
- In-depth look at the Process Anatomy, Semantics and Ontology
- Find out how to link Strategy to Operation with value driven BPM
- Uncover how to establish a way of Thinking, Working, Modelling and Implementation
- Explore comprehensive Frameworks, Methods and Approaches
- How to build BPM competencies and establish a Center of Excellence
- Discover how to apply Social BPM, Sustainable and Evidence based BPM
- Learn how Value & Performance Measurement and Management
- Learn how to roll-out and deploy process
- Explore how to enable Process Owners, Roles and Knowledge Workers
- Discover how to Process and Application Modelling
- Uncover Process Lifecycle, Maturity, Alignment and Continuous Improvement
- Practical continuous improvement with the way of Governance
- Future BPM trends that will affect business
- Explore the BPM Body of Knowledge To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||56.0 MB|
|Publisher: ||Morgan Kaufmann|
|Date published: || 2014|
|ISBN: ||9780128004722 (DRM-PDF)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|