To succeed at B2B marketing today, you must excel across all areas: from getting your message out, to generating demand, to enabling sales teams. New technologies and new techniques make excellence possible. Now, top B2B marketer Kim Ann King brings together all the best practices and tools you need to make excellence real.
In The Complete Guide to B2B Marketing , King helps you succeed by focusing on the three pillars of cutting-edge B2B marketing: automation, personalization, and experimentation. Drawing on her pioneering experience at companies like Akamai and Open Market, King shows how to:
- Systematically assess your context and customer, via personas, profiles, and other powerful techniques
- Choose among today's panoply of marketing options, tools, and techniques
- Build a more agile B2B marketing organization, and link its goals more tightly to strategy
- More accurately estimate marketing spend and ROI
- Systematically optimize demand generation and many other key functions
- Leverage higher-value approaches to web/mobile, SEO, and customer community-building
- Gain more value from corporate standards and your creative services vendors
- Discover what worked and what didn't, and use this knowledge to improve more quickly
You'll find comprehensive, actionable resources, including best-practices checklists for every tactic, vendor checklists for evaluating new marketing technologies, a complete corporate marketing plan outline, and a start-to-finish marketing communications case study. If you're a B2B marketer, you'll find The Complete Guide to B2B Marketing invaluable – whatever your company's size, product, service, or industry.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||2.8 MB|
|Publisher: ||Pearson FT Press|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9780134084640 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Copying:||of 30 selections every 30 days allowed|
|Printing:||of 30 pages every 30 days allowed|
|Read Aloud: ||allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|Afghanistan, Algeria, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegowina, Congo, Congo (The Democratic Republic of the), Cote D'Ivoire, Cuba, Indonesia, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Iraq, Korea (Democratic People's Republic of), Liberia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Macedonia (The Former Yugoslav Republic of), Myanmar, Nigeria, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Zimbabwe|