While most users know how to accomplish the simple tasks with their Apple devices, the elementary stuff just scratches the surface of what Apple's products have to offer. Apple users have more power than they know, and with a little know-how, they can tap into a much richer experience, using their devices as Apple designed them. From keeping track of family members' locations at an amusement park to sharing apps, music, and videos across devices, this book will show users how to tap into the magic of their Apple devices
Readers will learn how to:
- Take control of our devices' security from managing passcodes to—shudder—locating a lost device.
- Communicate with family and friends, including with audio clips, and create have multi-person chats.
- Enjoy iTunes, iBooks,and App Store purchases across a family's devices.
- Share apps, learn about the Ask to Buy feature, and even disable purchases on devices.
- Take advantage of photo sharing through the cloud.
- Effortlessly share calendars and contacts
- Back up the whole family's data.
- Use their devices to find their family and friends.
- Set restrictions and parental controls for kids
In Apple's ecosystem, the sum is greater than the parts.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||33.6 MB|
|Publisher: ||Peachpit Press|
|Date published: || 2014|
|ISBN: ||9780134036304 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Copying:||of 30 selections every 30 days allowed|
|Printing:||of 30 pages every 30 days allowed|
|Read Aloud: ||allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|Afghanistan, Algeria, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegowina, Congo, Congo (The Democratic Republic of the), Cote D'Ivoire, Cuba, Indonesia, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Iraq, Korea (Democratic People's Republic of), Liberia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Macedonia (The Former Yugoslav Republic of), Myanmar, Nigeria, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Zimbabwe|