A positive, mindful plan for children and parents in transition!
If you're facing the challenge of raising children in two homes, you may be feeling overwhelmed and unsure of how to build a healthy coparenting relationship. With The Conscious Parent's Guide to Coparenting, you'll learn how to take a relationship-centered approach to parenting, foster forgiveness, and find constructive ways to move on when relationships change. Coparenting means putting your child's needs first. And conscious parenting acknowledges a child's thoughts, feelings, and needs, as well as a parent's responsibility to them.
This easy-to-use handbook helps you to:
The concept of ending a marriage peacefully, with compassion and respect for former partners, is often viewed with surprise in modern society. But choosing to consciously coparent is an important choice you can make for yourself and your children--one that will benefit the emotional health of your family for years to come.
- Build a coparenting relationship based on mutual respect
- Lower stress levels for the entire family
- Communicate openly with children about divorce
- Discuss and reach parenting decisions together
- Protect children, meet their needs, and help them build resilience
- Educate your family and friends about coparenting
|Size: ||320 KB|
|Publisher: ||Adams Media|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781440595202 (EPUB)|