Younger dad, older dad, in-the-middle dad…who couldn't use an easy-access volume of pick-me-up ideas and inspirations called The Dad Book? Especially when it includes entries like aardvarks, Hollywood, and waffles?
Though the science of raising children remains a mystery, Jay Payleitner, bestselling author of 52 Things Kids Need from a Dad and veteran dadmeister of five grown kids, will spark new ideas with
- fresh suggestions for engaging your kids
- dad-to-dad humor that will lift to your perspective
- reminders that God's in the fathering trenches with you
- ways to teach your kids by showing them instead of telling them
- encouragement to connect your kids with the God who knows you and them inside out…and thinks you're all terrific
You'll get a big confidence boost from Jay's straightforward, man-friendly advice. A terrific way to lift your outlook above the fray and help you build lifelong positives into your family!
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||3.2 MB|
|Publisher: ||Harvest House Publishers|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||2370006597025 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Printing:||of 15 pages every 30 days allowed|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|