A scientifically developed program for feeding kids with special needs--based on the popular Brain Balance Program
Dr. Robert Melillo??s Brain Balance program has helped thousands of families across the country, offering a drug-free, scientifically based method for addressing a wide range of conditions, including autism spectrum disorders and ADHD. In this new book, he presents the nutritional side of the Brain Balance Program, featuring guidelines, tips, and kid-friendly recipes based on the latest scientific research on how food affects the brain.
Designed to help busy parents feed picky kids in a beneficial way, the book will show readers how to:
• Recognize the difference between a fussy eater and a problem eater.
• Ease the sensory issues that make for mealtime mayhem.
• Identify food sensitivities using a simple elimination diet.
• Choose supplements that will help ensure adequate daily amounts of the specific vitamins and minerals important to brain health.
• Prepare delicious, healthy meals that will pass the taste test of even the most finicky eaters.
• Understand how the brain plays a primary role in many dietary and nutritional issue including food sensitivities.
From the Trade Paperback edition.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||531 KB|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||2370007491810 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|American Samoa, Canada, Guam, Micronesia (Federated States of), Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Puerto Rico, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands (U.S.)|