Your concise guide to Buddhism, mindfulness, and meditation!
The Everything Essential Buddhism Book is your beginner's guide to the Buddhist principles of nonviolence, mindfulness, and self-awareness. Learn about the deceptively simple truths of this enigmatic religion, including:
Also included is instruction for the many forms of Buddhist meditation, including Zen and Tibetan practices. Most important, you will learn how you can apply the tenets of Buddhism to your daily life--and achieve clarity and inner peace in the process.
- The life of Buddha and his continuing influence throughout the world
- Buddha's teachings and the Four Noble Truths of Buddhism
- The Noble Eightfold Path and how it should guide you
- What the Sutras say about education, marriage, sex, and death
- The proven physiological effects of meditation
- The growing impact of Buddhism on modern American culture
|Size: ||428 KB|
|Publisher: ||Adams Media|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781440589836 (EPUB)|