With even more tips and tricks to getting published than the last edition, The Everything Get Published Book, 2nd Edition is the insider's publishing course-in a book! From getting started to printed pages including:
Completely revised and updated by the author/agent team who coauthored The Everything Guide to Writing a Book Proposal, this revision has everything today's hopeful writers need to turn pro!
- Guidance on planning a writing career and building a platform
- No-nonsense advice on finding a market
- An insider's view of the different publishing markets
- Contract negotiation tips from the pros
- Surefire ways to get a submission taken seriously
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||1.4 MB|
|Publisher: ||Adams Media|
|Date published: || 2012|
|ISBN: ||9781440523755 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|