Expert advice to find, fix, and flip any residential property!
Are you ready to capitalize on the rising real estate market and get in on the red-hot house flipping scene? You need a step-by-step guide to evaluate property, avoid rookie mistakes, and build a profitable, successful business. In The Everything Guide to Flipping Houses, successful house flipper Melanie Williamson walks you through the opportunities, the risks, the work involved, and the potential for real profits in flipping real estate. She teaches you to:
Inside you'll find detailed information for every milestone, from purchase to planning renovations to making the sale and managing profits. It's a competitive market out there, but with this guide in hand, you'll have everything you need to successfully flip any residential property--and reap the lucrative rewards.
- Assess properties, work with contractors, and manage renovations
- Handle legal and tax regulations
- Flip multiple houses at one time
- Use green renovation options to keep costs low
- Select the right banks, investors, and real estate agents
- Choose marketing strategies that guarantee sales
|Size: ||644 KB|
|Publisher: ||Adams Media|
|Date published: || 2014|
|ISBN: ||9781440583797 (EPUB)|