Take control of your pain--naturally!
Living with pain is a daily struggle. If you are suffering from chronic pain, sometimes even small tasks can be difficult to accomplish. But there is hope. With The Everything Guide to Integrative Pain Management, you'll learn about the different options for managing pain with an integrative plan, incorporating traditional medications with natural pain relief solutions.
Including information on:
With advice on which treatments are best for specific types of pain, as well as guided breathing and relaxation exercises to ease body stress, this all-in-one guide gives you the tools you need to manage your pain and get back to living.
- Talking to health care professionals about pain
- How diet and exercise can impact pain
- Using Cognitive Behavioral Therapy to reduce pain
- Utilizing yoga and meditation for pain management and trauma
- The benefits of acupuncture
- Herbal remedies and supplements for pain relief
|Size: ||524 KB|
|Publisher: ||Adams Media|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781440589713 (EPUB)|