Eat carbohydrates-but only if they're "good." Eat fiber-but only if it's soluble. Eat protein-but not too much. There are so many rules on the road to good nutrition, how can you know what to eat? With The Everything Guide to Nutrition, registered dietician Nicole Cormier shows you all you need to keep yourself and your family healthy, such as:
And much, much more! With meal plans and grocery shopping guidelines, this complete guide is perfect for busy families or individuals on the go. Eating healthy is just a grocery store trip away!
- How to safely transition to a vegetarian or vegan diet
- Recipes for nutritionally balanced meals that taste good
- Tips for incorporating more fruits and vegetables into your diet
- Which foods contain the most beneficial vitamins
- Why processed foods are so bad for you-and how to stop eating them
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||1.4 MB|
|Publisher: ||Adams Media|
|Date published: || 2012|
|ISBN: ||9781440511592 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|