A job interview can be both terrifying and exciting; interviewees are always eager to put their best foot forward and make a great impression. However, many aspects of this fairly typical business procedure have changed in recent times, and job-hopefuls need to change, too! The Everything Job Interview Book, 3rd Edition is the ultimate manual for today's job-hunter, no matter what their work experience includes, with professional advice on:
With new and updated sections on social media, guidance for re-entering the workforce, and networking tips, The Everything Job Interview Book, 3rd Edition is the only book job-hunters need to ace the big interview and hear, "You're hired".
- job hunting and networking;
- how to successfully use social media like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn;
- pre-interview prep work and practice questions;
- what to wear, how to prepare, and when to arrive;
- answering difficult questions honestly and professionally;
- and post-interview follow-up procedures and etiquette.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||2.0 MB|
|Publisher: ||Adams Media|
|Date published: || 2011|
|ISBN: ||9781440531699 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|