Kids can dribble, shoot, and swish with hours of gaming fun in this new guide! Featuring thirty puzzles, this fun and educational book is a must-have for basketball players and fans. Children will learn the rules of basketball, the history of this popular sport, and tips for enhancing their game, as well as:
Most importantly, this guide shows kids the importance of teamwork and motivates them to stay active and healthy. This book will score points with kids and parents alike!
- The inspirational stories of basketball stars of yesterday and today
- Various offensive and defensive plays
- Up-to-date statistics and records of NBA teams
- The scoop on the NCAA, WNBA, and Olympic basketball
- Fun basketball alternatives like "Around the World," "Street Ball," and "H-O-R-S-E"
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||4.5 MB|
|Publisher: ||Adams Media|
|Date published: || 2012|
|ISBN: ||9781440501777 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|