Learning the ins and outs of a new language can be a long and tedious process-especially when it comes to grammar. Yet good grammar is an essential aspect of fluency-one you cannot fake. With The Everything Spanish Grammar Book as your guide, you'll master the grammar essentials of this beautiful language in no time, thanks to expert step-by-step instruction.
Invaluable tools include:
Speak like a native with The Everything Spanish Grammar Book-your key to understanding the grammar, syntax, and sentence structure of the Spanish language.
- Verb tables for fast sentence structuring
- Chapter-by-chapter linguistic breakdowns for quick reference
- Reinforcing exercises at the end of each section
- Usage and pronunciation tips for speakers of all levels
- English-Spanish and Spanish-English dictionaries to give you the right word
- Complete review of verb construction
- Vocabulary-building methods
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||900 KB|
|Publisher: ||Adams Media|
|Date published: ||Sep 2010|
|ISBN: ||9781440523120 (DRM-PDF)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|