Learning the ins and outs of a new language can be a long and tedious process-especially when it comes to grammar. Yet good grammar is an essential aspect of fluency-one you cannot fake. With The Everything Spanish Grammar Book as your guide, you'll master the grammar essentials of this beautiful language in no time, thanks to expert step-by-step instruction.
Invaluable tools include:
Speak like a native with The Everything Spanish Grammar Book-your key to understanding the grammar, syntax, and sentence structure of the Spanish language.
- Verb tables for fast sentence structuring
- Chapter-by-chapter linguistic breakdowns for quick reference
- Reinforcing exercises at the end of each section
- Usage and pronunciation tips for speakers of all levels
- English-Spanish and Spanish-English dictionaries to give you the right word
- Complete review of verb construction
- Vocabulary-building methods
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||900 KB|
|Publisher: ||Adams Media|
|Date published: ||Sep 2010|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|