Enter the minds of some of the martial arts world's most respected fighters and trainers.
The Fighter Within is an inspirational book for Mixed Martial Arts fans which brings insider stories, heartfelt moments and the human element to what's perceived as a savage sport. It reveals thoughtful, encouraging and even lighthearted insights into the minds and souls of true champions. It describes the attributes that lead to success in a sport that demands dedication, forethought and intellecttraits which are applicable to all of life's challenges.
A foreword by Bas RuttenUFC Heavyweight Champion and three-time King of Pancrase World Championsets the tone for this book, which features an impressive array of interviews with a veritable who's-who of elite MMA fighters and martial artists:
- Fedor Emelianenko (Former MMA Heavyweight Champion and FIAS World Combat Sambo Heavyweight Champion)
- Rashad Evans (Heavyweight winner of The Ultimate Fighter 2/Former UFC Light Heavyweight Champion)
- Rich Franklin (Former UFC Middleweight Champion)
- Rory MacDonald (Former King of the Cage Lightweight Champion
- Sean Sherk (Former UFC Lightweight Champion)
- Tomasz Adamek (Boxing Champion)
- Firas Zahabi (Tri-Star Elite Coach)
- Bruno Fernandes (Founder of Gracie Barra Montreal BJJ school/President of GB Wear)
- John Danaher (BJJ Black Belt Elite Coach)
- Ajarn Phil Nurse (Muay Thai Champion/Elite Coach)
- Alain Moussi (Actor/Stuntman)
- Rafal Chwalek (Polish Kickboxing and Savate Champion)
- Scott Ramsdell (API Head Instructor)
- Matthew Olson (API Head Instructor)
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||6.1 MB|
|Publisher: ||Tuttle Publishing|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781462918409 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|