The Gemini Motif is an apparently fair-looking, semiautomatic dealing procedure that forces two, three, or four
cards, depending on its application.
- The Gemini Motif: Background of the Gemini Motif
- The Basic Automatic Placement Procedure
- Junking Gemini (Jon Racherbaumer)
- Blushing Gemini (Jon Racherbaumer)
- On Perfection Day (Henry Evans)
- Caster & Pollux (Allan Slaight)
- Multiple Gemini (Al Thatcher)
- Free Will Refutation (Jon Racherbaumer)
- Collected Bibliography
1st edition 2016, 31 pages.
word count: 8407 which is equivalent to 33 standard pages of text