This 4th issue of volume 1 of The Gimmick MagiZette is another miscellanea of magical gallimaufry contributed by eminent artists of the art of magic...
Editor: Salil Kumar "Solyl" Kundu. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Captain Kirk and Star Tricks by Loch David Crane, M. Ed. show some excerpts of his book
- Down the lane to MENTALISM by Gora Datta of Kolkata, India is exactly the same as the name suggests.
- Past Glory of India - DP Das is a picturesque write-up on DP Das (known to some as the "Indian King of Koins")
- Crossword Puzzle - Another clever magic-themed Crossword Puzzle by Balasubramian Chandran aka Balu The Magician
- Making Your Own Indetectable Double-Sided Pay Envelopes by Guy M. Townsend is something you would love to make and use.
- Back To The Future Too by Aldo Colombini is another gem of a card caper
- The Magic Zoo by Solyl Kundu of Kolkata, India is a children magic based 21 Card trick but with an interesting twist
- Knoty Silks by G.Sreenivas of Kakinada, India is a simple but stunning stand-up magic
- It's Me by Solyl Kundu of Kolkata, India a magic that may help you to get more bookings
- Tom's Money Magic by Tom Bohacek has opened a new thread 'Hospital Magic' in IBM Global Ring #2100 Forum digest ů Interesting!
- News & Views ľ gives you some idea what is happening in this part of the world.
This product is listed in the following category:Magic > Magazines & Comics > The Gimmick MagiZette
This author has products in the following categories:Magic > Magazines & Comics > The Gimmick MagiZette
Magic > Biographies & History