Customer rank: +1 -1This 1st issue of volume 2 of The Gimmick MagiZette is yet another magical omnium-gatherum contributed by eminent artists of the art of magic...
Editor: Salil Kumar "Solyl" Kundu. E-mail:email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- "Let's have a chat" is a place where Solyl acts as a chatterbox.
- In "Captain Kirk and Star Tricks" by Loch David Crane, David shows The Self tying Necktie Based on a rope move from Rice's Encyclopedia of Silk Magic.
- The Magician and His Onlookers by Gora Datta of Kolkata, India is his musings.
- Past Glory of India - Mino the Mystic is a picturesque write-up Mino Nowroji Cooper - a magician with a deviation.
- CHETORIC is a review column by a long-absent Grandpa Chet aka Grandpa Chet Cox
- 13 mystic facts about magical personality Paul Daniels is a bunch of tickling information.
- Alphanumeric Magicians Puzzle - the title is self-explanatory.
- In MagicXposed – Kakinada Sreenivas exposes the LAST CARD and others follow …
- Fabian (BTW who is this fellow?) explains ON and OFF - Ring & Rope magic.
- "HOPSCOTCH" features Tom Craven in Craven's Heaven.
- Ali Bongo is back (?!) with Pick a Paper, you can't afford to miss it.
- TUBULOS – Aldo Colombini says in his contribution, "This routine served me very well for a long time in Italy. It provokes a lot of laughter all the way through, and it is a great item for children's entertainers. It plays well for adults, too."
- MY PRINCESS - Sukesh Pattanaik explains his version of Princess Card Trick - our
Guy M. Townsend says, "… Sukesh's version appears to be distinctly different (and, in my opinion, better) from any of the others…."
- CANE TO PLUME is the effect Solyl Kundu had performed in Palace of Mystery, Magic Castle, in addition lectured in Academy of Magical Arts in his 2009 USA Tour.
- News & Views – gives you some idea what is happening in this part of the world.
word count: 14704 which is equivalent to 58 standard pages of text