Take the pressure out of pressure cooking. Tasty time-saving recipes for busy cooks.
Today's focus on healthier eating means different things to different cooks, but they have one thing in common: they're cooking fresh, whole foods from scratch. This is precisely the reason why the old school pressure cooker is making a new school comeback.
The pressure cooker gives the gift of time back to home cooks. They don't call the most popular pressure cooker on the market the Instant Pot for nothing.
Focusing squarely on healthy and fast meals, The Healthy Pressure Cooker Cookbook offers:
· 125 whole-food pressure cooker recipes, from bone broth to spicy citrus black beans to garlic spareribs, and more
· A serious discussion on the truth about healthy cooking
· Advice on how to adapt stovetop pressure cooker recipes for an electric PC
· Recipes that include specifics for both stovetop and electric pressure cookers
· Recipe labels indicating suitability for Paleo, vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free diets
· Nutritional information on every recipe
· Numerous one-pot meals for the ultimate in convenien
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||11.0 MB|
|Publisher: ||Sonoma Press|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781942411246 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|