Consistently rated as the best overall introduction to computer-based image processing, The Image Processing Handbook covers two-dimensional (2D) and three-dimensional (3D) imaging techniques, image printing and storage methods, image processing algorithms, image and feature measurement, quantitative image measurement analysis, and more.
Incorporating image processing and analysis examples at all scales, from nano- to astro-, this Seventh Edition:
- Features a greater range of computationally intensive algorithms than previous versions
- Provides better organization, more quantitative results, and new material on recent developments
- Includes completely rewritten chapters on 3D imaging and a thoroughly revamped chapter on statistical analysis
- Contains more than 1700 references to theory, methods, and applications in a wide variety of disciplines
- Presents 500+ entirely new figures and images, with more than two-thirds appearing in color
The Image Processing Handbook, Seventh Edition delivers an accessible and up-to-date treatment of image processing, offering broad coverage and comparison of algorithms, approaches, and outcomes.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||737.8 MB|
|Publisher: ||CRC Press|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781498740289 (DRM-PDF)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|