Tap into the Internet of Things (IoT) with innovative projects!
The Internet of Things: Do-It-Yourself at Home Projects for Arduino, Raspberry Pi, and BeagleBone Black gets you started working with the most popular processing platforms and wireless communication technologies to connect devices and systems to the Internet using sensors. You'll learn the basics of object-oriented programming and relational databases so you can complete your projects with ease.
Each project features a list of required tools and components, how-to explanations with photos and illustrations, and complete programming code. Take advantage of the power and versatility of the IoT with help from this practical, easy-to-follow guide.
Inventive DIY projects include:
- Home temperature monitoring system
- Raspberry Pi home weather station
- Webcam and Raspberry Pi camera
- Internet-enabled, Arduino-powered garage door opener
- Arduino irrigation control system
- Arduino lighting controller
- BeagleBone Black message controller
- BeagleBone Black temperature sensor with cloud service
- Machine-to-Machine communications
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||146.5 MB|
|Publisher: ||McGraw-Hill/TAB Electronics|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9780071835213 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|