Sixth Edition A Doody's Core Title!
This is an excellent tool for anyone preparing to take the national licensing exam or a current licensed administrator needing a good review." Score: 93, 4 Stars
-- Doody's Medical Reviews for the Sixth Edition
The seventh edition of this classic review guide for nursing home administration licensure is revised and updated to reflect new information as recently mandated for the federally required national exam. It is based on the same format as the actual exam and provides an easy-to-use, effective way to review essential concepts and practice test-taking skills.
The seventh edition reflects all changes to the new exam and includes over 600 test questions with answer keys, full-length rationales, and new content specific to the NAB exam. With core information on management, governance, and leadership; finance and business; environment; resident and patient care; and human resources--plus savvy test-taking strategies--it includes everything you need for exam success.
New to the Seventh Edition:
- New questions and answers reflecting all updates and revisions
- New laws and federal regulations
- Impacts of the ACA on long-term care
- MDS 3.0
- 2015 Federal Requirements for Electronic Health Records
- New RAI (Resident Assessment Instrument)
- New Quality Indicators
- New Lifestyle Safety Code Inspection Processes
- New ICDM-10 International Classification of Diseases-Modified
- New topics including transportation options, customer care, data security, social media, contractual agreements, information management and technology, and much, much more
- 600+ questions with answer key and extensive rationales
- Core information on management, governance, and leadership; finance and business; environment; nursing: resident/patient care; and human resources
- Test-taking strategies for success
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||1.7 MB|
|Publisher: ||Springer Publishing Company|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||2370006802334 (DRM-PDF)|
|Copying:||of 20 selections every 20 days allowed|
|Printing:||of 20 pages every 20 days allowed|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|