Get into the Christmas spirit. This ebook is entirely devoted to tricks and routines for Christmas. Presentations and ideas with tricks you may already own. Instructions for creating or making tricks in the holiday mood, nothing difficult. Pages of ideas to make extra money at Christmas with your magic and your showmanship. Get yourself a Christmas present now and put it to work for you.
- SANTA CLAUS PASSE?
- CHRISTMAS SEASON AND THE MAGICIAN
- Suggestions for advertising
- Selling the show at established locations
- Advertising the Magic Show and/or Santa Claus
- Creating a Santa Visit Center
- Mrs. Santa Claus
- Can the magician and the Santa be the same guy?
- Scenario for Santa
- Santa without Mrs. C or his own helpers
- Getting Santa into his costume - fast
- Santa at work
- THE BUSINESS END OF IT
- Inside stories about the Santa bit
- IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS
- DRESSING SANTA
- SANTAS' WORKSHOP AND OTHER CHRISTMAS MAGIC
- Novelty Cracker
- The Christmas Sledge
- The Enchanted Pillar-Box
- The Dustman's Christmas Box
- The Pop Inn
- A Christmas Photograph
- Holly, Ivy And Mistletoe
- Enter The Plum Pudding!
- Turkey Trouble
- Christmas Stocking And Lucky Dips
- Four "Christmas Specials"
- Santa's Workshop
- CHRISTMAS MAGIC
- Christmas Surprise Box
- Santa Claus Down The Chimney
- Santa Claus And His New Clothes
- Christmas Tree From Roll Of Paper
- The Journey To Bethlehem
- Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer
- The Snow Ball Machine
- ADDITIONAL CHRISTMAS TRICK SUGGESTIONS
1st digital edition 2015, 89 pages.
word count: 34124 which is equivalent to 136 standard pages of text
|Publisher: ||Magic Inc.|