Pregnancy is a time of wonder and of momentous change, both emotionally and physically. For many women, it is a time like no other in their lives, filled with excitement and awe but also with great uncertainty and vulnerability. This book-and-audio program brings together writings and simple daily practices for bringing the transformative power of mindfulness to this special time.
The Mindful Way through Pregnancy features:
• Yoga and meditation teacher Anne Cushman on finding balance amid the emotional ups and downs of pregnancy
• Author Celia Straus on bonding with your child during pregnancy
• Yoga teacher Jennifer Brilliant on caring for your changing body
• Meditation teacher Judith Lief on calming your fears about childbirth and parenthood
• Author Mimi Doe on setting your intentions for parenthood
• Zen teacher Karen Maezen Miller on mindfulness and the childbirth experience
Also included is an audio download of guided meditation instruction for four simple meditation practices for expectant mothers. Drawn from the Buddhist tradition, these practices offer different ways to develop a sense of calm well-being throughout pregnancy.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||835 KB|
|Date published: || 2012|
|ISBN: ||9780834827974 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|American Samoa, Canada, Guam, Micronesia (Federated States of), Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Puerto Rico, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands (U.S.)|