A complete, step-by-step guide to preparing yourself and your community to aid first responders during a disaster situation
Nothing brings out the best in neighbors more than facing a catastrophe together. But don't wait till the disaster is upon you. This book shows how you can work together today to protect the lives and homes of all the families in your neighborhood tomorrow. With guidance on how you can take a leadership role, this helpful handbook details everything your community needs to be fully prepared for any natural disaster.
• Creating event-specific disaster kits for yourself and family
• Learning about basic fire safety and fire fighting
• Establishing triage centers in the event that first responders can't reach you
• Stabilizing disaster victims through need-to-know first aid
• Creating your own neighborhood emergency response team to keep your neighborhood safe and save lives should the worst occur
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||20.7 MB|
|Publisher: ||Ulysses Press|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781612434605 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|