Say goodbye to the old model of leadership.
SAY HELLO TO THE NEW ALPHAS.
If you want to make an impact-in your work, your life, and the world at large-it's time to scrap the traditional thinking about leadership. The game is changing. Power is shifting. And a brave new movement of leaders are redefining success, rewriting the rules, and revolutionizing leadership for the modern world. Meet the New Alphas...
NEW ALPHAS STRIVE TO BE SUCCESSFUL.
But their definition of success goes beyond personal achievement.
NEW ALPHAS VALUE PERSONAL FULFILLMENT.
But they also want to be a force for good in the world.
NEW ALPHAS MOTIVATE AND INSPIRE.
They use their power and influence to improve the lives of others.
NEW ALPHAS TRANSFORM ORGANIZATIONS.
They spark ideas, generate excitement, and make things happen.
If this sounds like the kind of leader you'd like to be, then this book is the roadmap you've been waiting for. The New Alpha offers a complete, holistic, interactive program that is designed to help you find meaning and fulfillment in your life while increasing your competency as a leader. It provides a step-by-step, developmental framework for setting goals, building relationships, and using your power and influence to incite positive change. It's data-driven, customizable, and refreshingly candid about what it takes to be an exceptional leader in a rapidly changing global economy. The old Alpha is dead. Long live The New Alpha.
This step-by-step guide to New Alpha leadership includes:
• Self-assessments that will help you to customize the program to meet your personal needs
• Short- and long-term planning templates, including sample daily plans
• A personalized tracking system, including weekly check-in templates, that will allow you to monitor and increase your progress over time
• Advice for dealing with difficult people and for reaching out to potential mentors and sponsors who will support and encourage you along the way
• Tips, tricks, and tools for being an engaging, inspiring, and supportive leader--who also gets results
• Other essential resources that that will help you to be exceptional and maximize you
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||9.9 MB|
|Publisher: ||McGraw-Hill Education|
|Date published: || 2016|
|Earliest download: ||2016-09-30|
|ISBN: ||9781259641923 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|