The Flood of Noah was a true event impacting the spiritual, historical and scientific realms of mankind. The Noah Code promises to shed new interpretive light on the Genesis account from both the Bible and science. Covering a number of late-breaking yet little known discoveries, this work promises to be an enlightening read and a challenge to modern origins thought.
From the Himalayas to the Andes, and South Africa to Antarctica, scientists agree that the remains of a past cataclysm are found everywhere. In this new book, The Noah Code, author Mark Rose sets out to reveal the truth about these finds and much more. A compilation of over 35 years of study and field research, Rose logically and honestly set the record straight about the Flood as recorded in Genesis in easy to understand terms. His conclusions are shocking.
Noah Code speaks a new and exciting message into the Flood account as recorded in Genesis. This volume provides a concise overview of the original Hebrew text, and further seeks to unravel the true character of this man called Noah. For those of faith, Noah Code provides a refreshing look at evidence a century missing, as well as shocking late breaking finds from science. For the curious or skeptic, the volume will likely shake their faith in institutional science and geology, bringing new respect for views once thought religious or scientifically backward. The appendix boasts an excellent compilation of evidence both new and old, including contributions by the founders of science such as Cuvier, Woodworth, Dana, Howorth and even Darwin. Included are scientific finds of modern times, sure to lift many an eyebrow.
Back Cover Matter
Scriptural Insights from The Noah Code
- The word 'Covenant' is first used by God speaking with Noah, its actual meaning cleansing and contract
- Scholars maintain that Noah departed the ark Easter Sunday, approx. 2400BC
- The Ark built with human hands is an image of 'mansions,' the new built by Christ the 'carpenter,' in heaven ready to receive new tenants
Highlights from Science found in The Noah Code
- In 2014, a mineral called 'ringwoodite' was located beneath the earths crust, containing a volume of water equal to three of today's oceans
- New evidence from genetics clearly show a population anomaly occurred near the date of Noah's Flood, suggesting that only a few families repopulated earth
- One fossil deposit in South Africa contains the remains of billions of animals, buried in water deposited strata miles deep extending for 200,000 square miles
- Early archaeologists identified a clear event horizon showing an extinction layer of man and animals in flood deposits, later occupied by people who were gentile, agrarian, herdsmen and used art. Noah Code documents these finds and much more!
About the Author
Mark Rose is a patent holding engineer and trained geology researcher.
He has worked in the mining industry around the world for over 30 years.
He lives near Albany, Oregon
350 pages, 0ver 110 unique images, custom maps and drawings
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||52.1 MB|
|Publisher: ||Genesis Alive LLC|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9780996066518 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|