&>will control your brand relationship, there??s only way to win: help them do it. The Opt-Out Effect shows you how.
Marketing thought leader Gerald Smith brings together new research data, powerful strategies, and indispensable tools for implementing customer-centric brand management that supports today??s customers and earns their loyalty.
You??ll master new digital brand management best practices hands-on, via realistic exercises and well-tested worksheets and templates you can use in your own environment. Nicholson and Smith ground their recommendations in evidence, unveiling important new research from Pitney Bowes and Kitewheel that illuminates the viewpoints of nearly 1,000 marketers and 1,000 consumers across several leading industries.
Learn how to:
- Quantify what opt-out is costing your business in dollars and cents
- Control opt-out by empowering customers with opt-up, opt-down, and opt-in user preferences
- Reframe brand strategy as customer-centric, building on radically new assumptions, languages, and beliefs about marketing
- Use customer analytics to listen to, sense, and engage customers “in the moment”
- Apply customer-centric concepts such as Opt-Out Monetization, Customer-Driven Brand Loyalty, Customer-Driven Lifetime Value, and Customer-Driven Brand Equity
- Profitably empower customers to control their messaging, media, channels, offerings, and more
- Integrate your key customer relationship measures in a complete e-driven customer managed marketing framework that helps you clarify your goals, priorities, and performance
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||3.4 MB|
|Publisher: ||Pearson FT Press|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9780134191584 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Copying:||of 30 selections every 30 days allowed|
|Printing:||of 30 pages every 30 days allowed|
|Read Aloud: ||allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|Afghanistan, Algeria, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegowina, Congo, Congo (The Democratic Republic of the), Cote D'Ivoire, Cuba, Indonesia, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Iraq, Korea (Democratic People's Republic of), Liberia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Macedonia (The Former Yugoslav Republic of), Myanmar, Nigeria, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Zimbabwe|