The Phenomenological Mind is the first book to properly introduce fundamental questions about the mind from the perspective of phenomenology. Key questions and topics covered include:
- â€¢ what is phenomenology?
- â€¢ naturalizing phenomenology and the cognitive sciences
- â€¢ phenomenology and consciousness
- â€¢ consciousness and self-consciousness
- â€¢ time and consciousness
- â€¢ intentionality
- â€¢ the embodied mind
- â€¢ action
- â€¢ knowledge of other minds
- â€¢ situated and extended minds
- â€¢ phenomenology and personal identity.
This second edition includes a new preface, and revised and improved chapters. Also included are helpful features such as chapter summaries, guides to further reading, and a glossary, making The Phenomenological Mind an ideal introduction to key concepts in phenomenology, cognitive science and p
|Size: ||3.0 MB|
|Date published: || 2013|
|ISBN: ||2370004817422 (DRM-EPUB)|