The Phenomenological Mind is the first book to properly introduce fundamental questions about the mind from the perspective of phenomenology. Key questions and topics covered include:
- â€¢ what is phenomenology?
- â€¢ naturalizing phenomenology and the cognitive sciences
- â€¢ phenomenology and consciousness
- â€¢ consciousness and self-consciousness
- â€¢ time and consciousness
- â€¢ intentionality
- â€¢ the embodied mind
- â€¢ action
- â€¢ knowledge of other minds
- â€¢ situated and extended minds
- â€¢ phenomenology and personal identity.
This second edition includes a new preface, and revised and improved chapters. Also included are helpful features such as chapter summaries, guides to further reading, and a glossary, making The Phenomenological Mind an ideal introduction to key concepts in phenomenology, cognitive science and p
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||3.0 MB|
|Date published: || 2013|
|ISBN: ||2370004817422 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|