In many western countries with slow economic growth and population growth the increasing cost of the social security system is a concern. The contributions in this volume address this issue from various angles, theoretically as well as empirically and also taking into account institutional conditions.
This book discusses current social security policy issues and related research from a number of western countries. Papers include the following subjects:
- Recent policy changes in the UK and the Federal Public of Germany
- Distributional effects of social security
- Public choice models of social security
- Economic incentive effects of unemployment insurance and occupational
- The macroeconomic effects of the growth of benefits and their financing
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||29.0 MB|
|Publisher: ||North Holland|
|Date published: || 1989|
|ISBN: ||9781483290645 (DRM-PDF)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|