A Flexible Approach to a Raw Food Diet
Think going raw means eating raw meals all day, every day? Think again. Prepare for a practical, delicious, and flexible way to approach raw food with The Raw Deal Cookbook. Featuring over 100 amazingly simple plant-based recipes, plus tips and tricks for fitting raw food into your busy life, you'll explore raw food meals, drinks, snacks, and even decadent desserts that are full of flavor and brimming with nutrients. More importantly, you won't need to make a 100% commitment to start experiencing the health benefits.
Whether you're switching up a few weeknight meals or completely overhauling your diet, this book walks you through the essentials of a raw food lifestyle and shows you how to incorporate raw food into your routine.
Get creative in the kitchen, with:
- Raw Food Recipes: 100+ easy-to-prepare raw vegan recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, make-ahead snacks and sides, and more
- Raw Food Meal Plan: a practical 21-day sample menu starts you off
- Raw Food Labels: labels help out when you're short on time (30 minutes or less) and tight on cash (under $10)
- Raw Food Substitutions: refer to nut-free options plus substitution tips to swap ingredients
- Raw Food Tips: 10 need-to-know tips for incorporating raw food into your life
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||14.0 MB|
|Publisher: ||Sonoma Press|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781943451036 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|Australia, New Zealand|