The Ultimate Argument Settler
This ebook holds the answer to every poker argument, standstill, or face-off imaginable. Experts Lou Krieger and Sheree Bykofsky provide answers to hundreds of tough questions like:
- What is the minimum raise in a no-limit game?
- Can you bet and raise with a single chip?
- Can you cut a deal at the final table?
- Do players have the right to see the winning hand?
- And much more:
- Comprehensive rules for all the major games
- An easy-to-use index
- Handy charts
- Anecdotes from dealers, players, and poker room staff around the world about real-life arguments and how they were settled.
Here is the poker bible that will let you concentrate on what's really important - winning.
|Size: ||646 KB|
|Publisher: ||Lyle Stuart|
|Date published: ||Dec 2006|
|Read Aloud: ||allowed|
|This ebook will only be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|Canada, Mexico, United States|
This product is listed in the following category:Gambling > Poker