The Ultimate Argument Settler
This ebook holds the answer to every poker argument, standstill, or face-off imaginable. Experts Lou Krieger and Sheree Bykofsky provide answers to hundreds of tough questions like:
- What is the minimum raise in a no-limit game?
- Can you bet and raise with a single chip?
- Can you cut a deal at the final table?
- Do players have the right to see the winning hand?
- And much more:
- Comprehensive rules for all the major games
- An easy-to-use index
- Handy charts
- Anecdotes from dealers, players, and poker room staff around the world about real-life arguments and how they were settled.
Here is the poker bible that will let you concentrate on what's really important - winning.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||646 KB|
|Publisher: ||Lyle Stuart|
|Date published: ||Dec 2006|
|Read Aloud: ||allowed|
|This ebook will only be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|Canada, Mexico, United States|