Leadership. Management. Change management. Strategy. Team building. Vision. Hiring. Interviewing. Triage. Executive presentations. Mentoring. If these topics arise in your professional activities, then The Sophisticated Manager is the book that will take you to the next level in becoming a Great Manager.
In mentoring dozens of managers over the years, Jack Litewka learned what undercut their confidence, what they felt unprepared to do, what issues caused them the most angst, in what areas they had significant gaps in experience and knowledge, and what were the mistakes they frequently made.
Here are some of the topics that you will read about in this book:
- You will learn what differentiates a Good Manager from a Great Manager.
- You will learn what the key responsibility of a Great Manager.
- You will learn a world-class Triage methodology.
- You will learn a world-class process for Interviewing and Hiring.
- You will learn some of the positive things that are *must-do
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||2.3 MB|
|Publisher: ||Jack Litewka|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9780998296418 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|