Learn how to promote STEM integration in your school district and increase student achievement. In this helpful, easy-to-read book, author Terry Talley sheds light on the key responsibilities and accountabilities of a successful STEM coach and offers a wealth of practical advice for those new to the position and for those who want to refine their skills.
You'll discover how to...
- Build positive working relationships with teachers and faculty
- Organize professional development opportunities such as PLCs and book study groups
- Develop hands-on instructional strategies based off the needs of your students and the strengths of your staff
- Promote technological and scientific literacy to prepare students for success in the 21st Century
- Enhance student engagement using project-based learning and growth-based assessment models
Designed to be read either as a step-by-step guide or as a reference, The STEM Coaching Handbook is loaded with insights and accounts from experienced STEM educators across the country. No matter your level of expertise, these tips will help you make your district's STEM program more effective for all students.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||1.2 MB|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781317230687 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|
|This ebook will only be sold to customers with a billing address in:|