There's a thin line between love and hate . . . Just ask any of the couples in these ten enemies-to-lovers romances! Heated words and angry adrenaline turn to primal passion when these foes become friends then fiery, dynamic duos.
- Marriage by Design: When a new highway project will destroy the homes Angie Corcarelli's family construction business once helped build, she vows to protect his legacy - even if it means battling her best friend's stuffy and infuriating ex. Stuart Perrault needs the highway plans to restore his father's faith in him and get him back on the CEO track. Falling for each other would mean disloyalty with a capital D. Are their feelings strong enough to warrant challenging their family ties?
- The Tycoon's Wager: To boost ratings and save her radio show, agony aunt CJ Stratt has no choice but to agree to a series of publicity dates with London's renowned playboy, Jack Harper, after she insults him on the air. Jack knows seduction, but he has no idea how to love. Love is CJ's business, yet she's never been seduced. Can they find their way to a happily ever after?
- Sweet Texas Fire: Gage Cooper has always wanted the family cabin. Instead, his business nemesis, environmental analyst Charlotte Wilkinson, inherits this valuable property with its oil-rich land and its secrets. He'll do anything to reverse this fortune, including eloping to Vegas for a sham marriage. But as they discover common ground and a surprising chemistry together, suddenly Gage must decide what's worth more: the land he's always coveted or a future with Charlotte.
- Her New Worst Enemy: Ellie Holdsworthy is willing to do anything save her BFF from marrying the wrong man. Even if that means sucking up to her brother's best mate, commitment phobic, playboy businessman Gideon DeLancy, to hold an intervention at his Georgian manor. He doesn't intend to fall for his friend's snarky sister, and he sure as hell doesn't expect their weekend to develop into a full-on sex-fest. But a torrid weekend affair should be the easiest thing in the world to walk away from, so why are they finding it so difficult?
- Christmas Clash: Candace Ellison is determined to stop the city council's new convention center project from demolishing her new flower shop. Unfortunately, that means she'll have to cooperate with annoying Luke Carrigan, whose family pub is also on the chopping block. Will this Christmas bring miracles or the destruction of everything these old rivals love?
- An Outback Affair: Cassie will fight to the end for Sam, the nephew she has raised since her sister died. But now Sam's uncle, Joel Caine, has arrived to claim custody and take the boy to Western Australia. How can she win on his territory - and deny her growing attraction for the totally hot Joel?
- Enlisted by Love: Ex-army officer Matthew Blake is eager to start a new career, until he comes up against the most challenging obstacle he's ever encountered: Greta Ferguson, the interior designer who challenges his every order.
- Fearless Love: Jake Colt has no interest in handling the Carmichael winery acquisition, but he has little choice considering the business agreement he made with his father. Madison Carmichael refuses to let this interloper take what belongs to her family, no matter what passions he stirs in her heart. When two opposing forces clash, sparks are bound to fly . . .
- Find Me: Amanda Gillespie never bargained on seeing Jackson Holstenar after their complicated relationship ended with her being asked to leave the law firm where they worked. Now he's in the weird position of trying to help her become his best pal's ideal girl. With a little help from fate, these two confused hearts might just find a way back to each other for good.
- Ringing in Love: Entrepreneur and single mother Catherine Bennett needs to lease office space in
|Size: ||6.1 MB|
|Publisher: ||Crimson Romance|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781507201527 (EPUB)|