A MASSIVE COLLECTION OF LAUGHABLE, CHEESY JOKES PERFECT FOR AMUSING DADS WHILE SLIGHTLY EMBARRASSING THE KIDS
As groan-inducing as they are hilarious, dad jokes are the punny one-liners and oh-so-clever quips fathers never tire of telling. With this massive collection, no Dad will ever lack new material to make his kids facepalm:
• A watermelon and a honeydew wanted to get married right away, but they cantaloupe.
• After Humpty Dumpty recovered from his fall, he was just a shell of his former self.
• Sign language interpreters have to lean sideways to translate something in italics.
• Anyone with a wheat allergy that routinely eats pasta is just a gluten for punishment.
• A chord walked into a bar and ordered a drink. The bartender said, We don??t serve minors.”
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||2.1 MB|
|Publisher: ||Ulysses Press|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781612435909 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|