The whole truth about Bitcoin…So you can decide for yourself !
Bitcoin: it's the worldwide virtual currency everyone's talking about. But most explanations of Bitcoin are completely bewildering—they're either written by people in thrall with it or by those appalled by the very notion of an alternative currency. What's the real story? How does Bitcoin work? Where did it come from? What's it good for? How do you get, store, and spend Bitcoins? And should you?
The Ultimate Guide to Bitcoin answers all your questions—honestly, objectively, and in plain English. Michael Miller has spent his life demystifying complicated ideas and technologies: he's helped more than 1,000,000 readers in over 150 easy-tounderstand books. Now, he explains Bitcoin in ways everyone can understand.
Miller will help you decide for yourself if Bitcoin should be part of your life. And if the answer is "Yes," he'll help you make the most of it!
- Is Bitcoin the currency of the future—or just the latest scam?
- Why does anyone think Bitcoins have value?
- Are Bitcoins legal?
- Are Bitcoins really untraceable?
- How and where can I buy Bitcoins?
- How do I choose a Bitcoin exchange?
- How do I find out what my Bitcoins are worth?
- Can I trade Bitcoin just like other currencies?
- Can I really mine my own new Bitcoins?
- Is Bitcoin taxable?
- Where should I store my Bitcoins?
- How much Bitcoin fraud and theft really exists?
- Which merchants accept Bitcoin?
- How safe—or risky—is Bitcoin?
- How does Bitcoin compare to other virtual currencies?
- What's the future of Bitcoin?
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||6.9 MB|
|Publisher: ||Que Publishing|
|Date published: || 2014|
|ISBN: ||9780133581379 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Copying:||of 30 selections every 30 days allowed|
|Printing:||of 30 pages every 30 days allowed|
|Read Aloud: ||allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|Afghanistan, Algeria, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegowina, Congo, Congo (The Democratic Republic of the), Cote D'Ivoire, Cuba, Indonesia, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Iraq, Korea (Democratic People's Republic of), Liberia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Macedonia (The Former Yugoslav Republic of), Myanmar, Nigeria, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Zimbabwe|