The Ultimate Player's Guide to Minecraft, Third Edition
Minecraft: These worlds are YOURS!
Minecraft is WAY more than a game: it's an alternate universe of creation, exhilaration, survival, adventure, passion! Don't enter that universe alone. More than ever, you need an experienced guide who'll help you constantly as you learn Minecraft's newest, most powerful secrets! From Minecraft's earliest betas to its newest combat upgrades, Stephen O'Brien has seen it all! Now, he'll take you deep inside craft and mine, cave and menagerie, farm and village. He'll reveal brand-new combat traps and tricks you need to know, teach you enchantments of unimaginable power, help you survive where few dare to go, and help you OWN the infinite worlds of Minecraft!
- Quick-start guide for first-night survival
- Master exciting combat techniques including Minecraft 1.9's dual-wielding and shields
- Customize your experience–from peaceful to monstrous
- Harvest resources, craft tools and shelters–let there be light
- Grab your pickaxe: mine iron, gold, diamonds, and redstone
- Escape (or defeat!) all the hostile mobs
- Get friendly critters on your side and build automated farms
- Brew potions to cure ills, gain superpowers, and throw at enemies
- Transform even the simplest shelter into a palace
- Explore ocean monuments and gather golden treasure from the deeps
- Create new worlds and master the fine art of terraforming and installing mods
- Learn the secrets of redstone devices and build incredible rail systems
- Play safely through The Nether and the expanded End region
Minecraft is a trademark of Mojang Synergies / Notch Development AB. This book is not affiliated with or sponsored by Mojang Synergies / Notch Development AB.
Register your book at www.quepublising.com/register and receive 35% off your next purchase.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||38.1 MB|
|Publisher: ||Que Publishing|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9780134277639 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Copying:||of 30 selections every 30 days allowed|
|Printing:||of 30 pages every 30 days allowed|
|Read Aloud: ||allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|Afghanistan, Algeria, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegowina, Congo, Congo (The Democratic Republic of the), Cote D'Ivoire, Cuba, Indonesia, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Iraq, Korea (Democratic People's Republic of), Liberia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Macedonia (The Former Yugoslav Republic of), Myanmar, Nigeria, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Zimbabwe|