The Ultimate Player's Guide to Minecraft - PlayStation Edition
Minecraft: These worlds are YOURS!
Minecraft is WAY more than a game: it's an alternate universe of creation, exhilaration, survival, adventure, passion! Don't enter that universe alone. Take an experienced guide who'll help you constantly as you learn the secrets of Minecraft on the PlayStation!
Stephen O'Brien has been obsessing over Minecraft since its earliest betas. He's seen it all! Now, he'll take you deep inside craft and mine, cave and menagerie, farm and village. He'll reveal combat traps and tricks you need to know… teach you enchantments of unimaginable power… help you survive where few dare to go… help you OWN the infinite worlds of Minecraft! Based on the international best-seller of the same name, this book is ideal for Minecrafters of all ages.
- Quick-start guide for first-night survival to get started NOW
- Customize your experience: monstrous, peaceful, and more
- Harvest resources, craft tools and shelters—let there be light
- Grab your pickaxe: mine iron, gold, diamonds, and redstone
- Escape (or defeat!) 14 types of hostile mobs
- Get friendly mobs on your side and build automated farms
- Brew potions to cure ills, gain superpowers, and to throw at enemies
- Transform your shelter into a palace (or a secret underwater base)
- Create customized worlds with unique seeds
- Learn the secrets of redstone devices and build incredible rail systems
- Play safely through The Nether and The End
- Play with up to eight of your friends on PlayStation, or run in splitscreen mode
Stephen O'Brien is an Australian-born writer and entrepreneur now residing in Sydney after too many years in Silicon Valley. He has written more than 30 books, including several best- sellers. O'Brien founded Typefi, the world's leading automated publishing system, and in his spare time invented a new type of espresso machine called mypressi. He's a perpetual innovator who remains astounded at the unparalleled creativity Minecraft can engender.
This book was not created by and is not endorsed by Notch Development AB Corporation/Mojang Synergies AB Corporation, or Sony Computer Entertainment.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||22.4 MB|
|Publisher: ||Que Publishing|
|Date published: || 2014|
|ISBN: ||9780133900651 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Copying:||of 30 selections every 30 days allowed|
|Printing:||of 30 pages every 30 days allowed|
|Read Aloud: ||allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|Afghanistan, Algeria, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegowina, Congo, Congo (The Democratic Republic of the), Cote D'Ivoire, Cuba, Indonesia, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Iraq, Korea (Democratic People's Republic of), Liberia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Macedonia (The Former Yugoslav Republic of), Myanmar, Nigeria, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Zimbabwe|