The Visual Guide to Minecraft is written with younger players in mind and offers page after page of engaging age-appropriate content about the game. The book is packed with pictures, descriptions, and easy-to-follow projects for building everything from simple shelters to awesome redstone contraptions. After purchasing the book, you get access to more than three hours of free video that step you through engaging Minecraft projects, from building a farm to customizing your home.
You'll discover how to
- Construct a quick shelter to help you survive your first night.
- Craft and enchant items, and make potions.
- Build nether portals and safely make your way around the nether.
- Create fantastic redstone projects, from automatic doors and light sensors to TNT cannons and fireworks launchers.
- Furnish your buildings with lights, appliances, paintings, flowerpots, and fireplaces—and add perfect finishing touches.
- Make and manage efficient farms.
- Customize Minecraft with mods, skins, and resource packs.
- Join a server and even host a game.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||15.6 MB|
|Publisher: ||Peachpit Press|
|Date published: || 2014|
|ISBN: ||9780134033341 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Copying:||of 30 selections every 30 days allowed|
|Printing:||of 30 pages every 30 days allowed|
|Read Aloud: ||allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|Afghanistan, Algeria, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegowina, Congo, Congo (The Democratic Republic of the), Cote D'Ivoire, Cuba, Indonesia, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Iraq, Korea (Democratic People's Republic of), Liberia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Macedonia (The Former Yugoslav Republic of), Myanmar, Nigeria, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Zimbabwe|