How Much They Made.
How Each One Made It.
At the beginning of 2000, there were nearly three hundred billionaires and five million millionaires living in the United States. Total household wealth had reached $37 trillion, up from just over $8 trillion when Ronald Reagan became president. The stories of these super-rich men and women reflect the social and economic history of the last twenty years.
Roy C. Smith takes the reader into five core areas of opportunity today as well as the career turning points of key individuals in each:
- Entrepreneurs like Mike Bloomberg, Sam Walton, and Ted Turner,
- Dealmakers such as Kirk Kerkorian, Ron Perelman, and Larry Tisch,
- Investors like Warren Buffett and financiers like George Soros,
- Corporate executives such as Jack Welch, Sandy Weill, and Michael Eisner,
- And entertainers like Oprah Winfrey, Steven Spielberg, and Tiger Woods.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||2.0 MB|
|Publisher: ||Truman Talley Books|
|Date published: || 2007|
|ISBN: ||9781429980890 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|American Samoa, Canada, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Philippines, Puerto Rico, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands (U.S.)|