Written for developers, The WordPress Anthology will take you beyond the basics to give you a thorough overview of the WordPress universe. With a cookbook-style approach, you can pick and choose what you need from each chapter to suit your projects.
- Gain a comprehensive overview of installing, customizing and getting the most out of the web's most versatile content management system
- Dive into the inner mechanics of WordPress and make the code work the way you want
- Explore the world of plugins, themes and APIs to add extra functionality
- Adopt Multisite capabilities to host and manage your own centralized network of WordPress websites
- Learn how to launch your application on a global scale with localization techniques and marketing tips
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||24.8 MB|
|Date published: || 2011|
|ISBN: ||9781457191831 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|